Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Cold

I started this day with a nice work out. Feels good! Then I dyed my hair so now it’s black and nice again :)
This evening I have been out shooting with a nice photographer from Umeå, where I live. His name is Mattias and it was kinda the first time we did a real shoot together! Why?
We started out with a “fashion-ish” photosession somewhere outside in a zebra-dress and leatherjacket and stuff.
Thank you Jessica for lending the outfit to me!
And then we also did a small latex shooting of course. ;) We used a metallic purple dress that’s loooong and supertight!
Can’t wait to see the pictures! I wanted to do a lots more pics in that dress too but it was too cold to continue!
Here is a picture of the dress we used:



It’s from Westwardbound. Thanks!!!

Tomorrow I will have to get up really early. I’m going to Örnsköldsvik, a town about 2 hours from here, to shoot with a great photographer named Andreas Stridsberg. See hi’s work here.
It will be so much fun! I have never worked with him before but I really like his work. But I think it will be mostly portraits cause there’s a MUA there visiting from far away so she wants to show of her work..
But I’ll try to do something more fun too! :P Maybe something with latex? haha

Well..wish me good luck about tomorrows shootings and I’ll write more when I get back home. I’ll try to be a good girl and take a lots of behind the scenes pics!

xxx
Sister Sinister

No comments:

Post a Comment