Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Freaky friday

Or not. Just a regular day, except from me being all alone.
Nik has left for a meeting faaar away and won’t be back untill sunday.
Most of the people from the office here left for that so I have the whole house for myself. It feels much bigger now when nobody is here! :/

And guess if I was suprised when I logged on to Deviant Art today!
I had got 1000 messages! And it was not many hours before this I checked it last time..so just in a few hours! So I was really wondering what the hell was going on… but apparently this picture (shown below) had become a “Daily Deviation”, and that’s the reason thar I have got over 2000 messages today…and it keeps coming…gosh…
I don’t even know what this “DD” thingy is! But I guess it’s something good then.


Shot by: MGAH MUA: Jessica L

And speaking about good things.. The incredible Michael Calandra is making a painting with me in it!
It’s gonna be the coolest thing ever from what I’ve seen from the sketch. He explained the painting to me as it’s gonna look like if the Terminator and Edward Scissorhands had a daughter…And I totally understand what he meant. ;)
He makes me look hot as hell!

Check it out here! www.calandrastudio.com

xxx
Sister Sinister

No comments:

Post a Comment