Thursday, May 7, 2009

I was a good girl today and went out running with Jessica again.
Or…at least I powerwalked…:P I think I need to do it a couple of times untill I’m as good as her. haha. :)
At least I feel much better and happy now when I have got some exercise.

I hope you didnt miss the new update in the latex gallery?
I put up a whole new session for you that me and Nik did at home one late evening. My purple dress is soo gorgeous and this was actually the first time I used it for a photoshoot I think!
The dress and I found eachother on Ebay, it was love at first sight. <3>

Click on the pic to get to the gallery.

And have a look at this! Sinister is infiltrating America!

http://www.thefetishparty.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=Content.Flyer

xxx
Sister Sinister

No comments:

Post a Comment