Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Back in Sweden

Now I’m back in Sweden after the amazing Fetish Evolution Weekend. I had soo much fun this weekend and met a lots of cool people that I’ve only talked to on the net before. So much fun that all people (except from me :( ) where staying at the same hotel ( The Bredeney), so wherever you turned, you saw a new amazing latexoutfit or a woman covered in rubber, leading her man in a leash to the breakfast table. Love it.

I got to hang out with my favourite french guy Maxime and Skin the whole weekend which is soo nice! I dont think have tried so many different girly cocktails in one weekend before.. But except from drinking nice pink drinks with delicious berries, we also did some shootings together. :P Maxime shot me and Skin in the hotelkitchen, some stairway and outside the kitchen freezer. Yay! Already got 2 pics from one of the shootings but you have to wait to see them! hehe. ;)
And of course we did some single shootings in my hotelroom, in the bathroom, AND I had the coolest bed so of course we had to shoot with it too.

I met a couple of guys there that was really amazing, except from of course Denis and Miguel who made this fantastic event possible! So I want to say thanks to the crazy american guys, Paul Nathan and Eric Masters, for making this weekend crazy funny. :)
Here are some tiny partypictures for you!


Most of the sunday contained rehearsals for the eveninge..but after that I managed to shoot with two awesome photographers, Beauty of Abyss Photography and Wave of Darkness Photography, cant wait to see the pictures.
Later in the evening, the Ball I did the fashionshow for the lovely HMS Latex, it was soo much fun and I’d love to do it again. I got to wear a beautiful cage dress in blue and red. So gorgeous! I wanted to steal it hehe. Sophie of HMS is such a sweet girl, like her a lot and she did a great job! And not to forget the amazing Kumi for making a great job as stage manager!

Have to eat now.. write more later. :P
xxx
Sister Sinister

No comments:

Post a Comment