Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Crazy Weekend

I was in Borlänge this weekend and made some shoots with a great photographer, Ryan Garrison. And what a day it was… We started of in Leksand (?) and had Marika doing the makeup and hair. Then we drove faaar to get to a cucumber plantation where we did the first shoot. Some cool beauty pictures surrounded by the green leaves. :)
After that we did some black and white pics out on a pier with some latex pieces. You know that black and white with much contrast so the black is truly black and so on?
I think it will look awesome!
I got a picture from the first shoot today and it looked cool! Should I show it to you? Hmm. :) Ok small preview below. :)


The fun thing is..! When we where about to drive back to the city, Ryans car broke down…:/ Luckily right outside a gas station, so we had to push the car away from the road.
After a while it just started working again! We thought that was strange but we thought that we would try to drive it to the city..after like 2-3 km it just died again. Gah!
We where thinking that maybe we just run out of gas, because it was an old car and maybe the metre wasnt telling the truth.
So we walked all the way back to the gas station to buy gasoline and then all the way back, but the car wouldnt work anyway.
Luckily Nik was in Borlänge that evening so he came and picked us up. But it was a looong day I can tell you…
Maybe I can make Ryan send me some fun behind the scenes pics. :P
I think we all slept well that night!
The day after we did some cool gothic/fashion-ish beauty pictures in Ryans studio. And I got to work with a new cool MUA named Geraldine. Can’t wait to see the result!

So now I’m back in Umeå at last and I’ve so much to do.
Last night I did a shoot for a designer so I have to edit the pictures today and send them to the designer.. Small preview here! :P



And I have loads of latex from another designer also that I have to shoot with!
Hopefully we have time to do most of it this weekend.
That means I wont be able to go to The Core’s kick off party.:/ But this is more important.
I also have some cool news about the cooperation between me and Naucler Design! I’ll write more about that later when we know everything 100%.

And apparently I’m in the current issue of Marquis. Had no idea… lol.

See you later!
xxx
Sister Sinister

No comments:

Post a Comment