Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Latex

Trying to shoot some of the outfits I got from a designer today. I have ten outfits…and I have only managed to shoot 2 this far… hm..hope I can do at least 2 more today. It would go faster if I didnt have this annoying fever. Getting in catsuits and long dresses with lacing is usually hard enough without fever! haha. But at least it’s fun and I love when I get to wear latex so I’m enjoying it anyway.

The hardest thing is to get away from the computer to do other stuff! And I blame Twitter! :P But Twitter makes me happy..I love it. Well most of all I like the people there of course. And I’m so happy for my friend Maxime today! But I can’t tell you why :P:P:P hehe.

I have looked in Inner Sanctums onlinestore today..I can’t help drooling…I want everything they sell! Wish I was rich…yes.
Here are some of the garments I hate that I dont have in my wardrobe!

I need to have! Dont you see how “sinister” it is?? ;P
I have to marry a rich guy. If you are rich, handsome and funny..contact me! lol. Oh! I forgot..I would prefer if you live in a BIG house by the sea..AND someone who cleans the house..I ain’t doin it!

Ok maybe I should stop babbleing and jump into the next outfit..:)
xxx
Sister Sinister

No comments:

Post a Comment