Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Done nothing

Today was suppose to be a day when I would get a lots of things done.
I woke up early and went to the office. Had made a list of things to do..and I havent done any of them. I’m such a bad girl. Deserve some spanking. Lol.
At least some things are good today! I got to know that I’m gonna be featured in a awesome book later this year! I can’t tell you more about this right now of course..but I think you will like it! It’s a book filled with some of the hottest rubberladies..;)
I know you gonna want to buy it. hehe.
Speaking of hot rubberladies…have been chatting a bit with Marie Kalista, and she is a damn fine woman! We met at Fetish Evolution but we both had very much to do so we didnt get to speak much there. :( But we have catched up a bit now and I can’t wait to see her again. Go check her out on her website.
You guys wanna help me to talk her in to a shooting with us two together? ;)

I’m am planning for a nice photosession this weekend in this dress. :) Talked with Sophie from Naucler Design today and she is gonna make nice matching gloves for it this week. :D I think it will be awesome!

Got new pic from Ryan!


xxx
Sister Sinister

No comments:

Post a Comment